Saturday 4 April 2015

Easter at Floppy Fabrics

Hello all, just realised its been a long time since I "blogged"! To be honest I am not great at writing about what's going on and am quite sceptical as to why anyone would care but here goes! It's been pretty quite over Easter, usual flow of online orders but I suspect that with a touch of sunshine people are rightly turning to their gardens to give them the first cut and plant the first bulbs of spring. Personally I think that this is great weather for sewing as you can actually see what you are sewing! There are some lovely new ranges in stock to shop from at www.floppyfabrics.ie. A personal favourite is the 3Sisters Favourites range which came in this week and there are more to come. I am making a log cabin quilt in this range so hope to have that soon. The "Daysail" range is available in jelly roll and charm pack and I have to say I love the bright colours in this range. Anyway enough for now have a browse on the website and see for yourself all the lovely fabrics. I am off to plan the Easter Bunny egg hunt for the morning!! Happy Easter to one and all, joexxx

No comments:

Post a Comment